-
September 3rd, 2004, 01:49 AM
#291
HB Forum Owner
Anybody who Photoshops that Happy Negroing everybody gets a cookie.
-
September 3rd, 2004, 01:53 AM
#292
Inactive Member
Okay back in a minute, however some have their backs turned so I'll leave them like that.
EDIT: Can't find a Happy Negro pic...
I'd do it if I had one.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 02, 2004 11:15 PM: Message edited by: Nevan ]</font>
-
September 3rd, 2004, 05:06 AM
#293
Senior Hostboard Member
I don't have photoshop... [img]frown.gif[/img] Can I stll have a cookie? [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
September 3rd, 2004, 10:55 AM
#294
HB Forum Owner
Ok,
Set-Cookie: User=Dreamer; expires=Wdy, 31-Aug-2005 00:00:00 GMT; path=/; domain=wiseman.umn
-
September 3rd, 2004, 11:12 AM
#295
Inactive Member
XD
I'll have to make one when Iget home.
-
September 3rd, 2004, 12:18 PM
#296
Senior Hostboard Member
-
September 3rd, 2004, 12:57 PM
#297
HB Forum Owner
I'm not hearing good stuff over here about the forthcoming USA elections, I've heard Bush is regaining a lot of popularity and Kerry is not doing too well; I've seen Bush grabs votes like a Spanish socialist, telling he'll lower tax and reduce debt somehow, and all that crappy lies only morons buy. How do things feel there? It'll be better for the world and particularly for the USA that Kerry wins, especially since Bush is screwing up the country's economy so much it's almost funny, he could rival Germany's Schr?der in economy incompetence and how to screw up a previously working business.
-
September 3rd, 2004, 02:08 PM
#298
Inactive Member
Well, quite frankly things here are lame.
People believe losers like Bill O'Reilly, and such and worship whatever news channel tells them something first, all the while the news and Bush make up things on Kerry. While the Houses have 1500 corporations backing them, so basically we're screwed. Of course then again maybe people will see the light (yea right...) and vote him out. It will be a sad politically November if he wins.
Spain should develop nukes and launch them. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 3rd, 2004, 02:29 PM
#299
Senior Hostboard Member
Nukes are a very bad idea...
-
September 3rd, 2004, 04:41 PM
#300
Inactive Member
Japan would probably be a good place to start. A little ironic though, the first reactor of its type to be built where the first atomic bombs killed people.
Still a good place to start.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks